facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old January 12, 2009, 06:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakil_TX
As much as I would like to see us in the finals, I am afraid I don't see it happening. Unless we come up with some miracle performance.
There are no miracles here, it is all based on performance, and that is what BD is sorely lacking at the moment. If 4 batsmen score over 150 runs, then maybe there is a match, but when they gaive away their wickets so stupidly to the opposition, then they are headed for certain defeat. They themselves have to create their own miracles.

Old January 12, 2009, 08:59 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Who ever performs better
Default hahah

[]

Note forum rules:

• A.1.2: Please be courteous and respectul to the opposing / differing opinion and never attack a poster. Articulate your own opinion with sound reasoning.
  • A.1.3: Refrain from rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
  • A.1.4: Avoid posting about your personal hatred toward any country, nationality, race, ethnicity, religion and gender.

Last edited by Zunaid; January 12, 2009 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: Mod.content: multiple violations
Old January 12, 2009, 09:21 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

ZIM mades 80 against SL, shoot that means we will make 60!!.. God bless us.
Old January 12, 2009, 09:22 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

অসম্ভব দুঃখ পেলাম ধর্ম নিয়ে কিছু মেম্বারদের উল্টাপাল্টা মন্তব্য দেখে।
অর্ফির হঠাৎ রিফাতকে ব্যাক্তিগত আক্রমন দেখে মনে করেছিলাম দুইজন বন্ধু মজা করছে। কিন্তু এখন ঘটনা দেখে তা মনে হচ্ছে না।

সবাইকে অনুরোধ করছি সহনশীল আচরনের জন্য। অন্য আর দশটি ফোরাম থেকে বিসির সাফল্য কিন্তু এখানেই যে বিসিতে মেম্বারদের পারস্পরিক কাদা ছোড়াছুড়ির পরিবেশ এবং সুযোগ নেই।

আমাদের গঠনমূলক আলোচনা-সমালোচনা, বিষয়বস্তু সম্পর্কে সুষম উপস্থাপন আমাদের মেধা ও মনন, সামাজিক এবং শিক্ষার স্তরের বহিঃপ্রকাশ ঘটিয়ে থাকে। তাই এ বিষয়ে সচেষ্ট থাকা খুব জরুরী।

আরেকটি বিষয়, আমাদের ফোরামে শ্রীলঙ্কা এবং জিম্বাবুয়ের বন্ধুরাও সমানে অংশগ্রহণ করছে। তাই নিম্নমানের ইংরেজী অথবা বানানের বিষয়ে একটু যত্নবান হওয়া আমাদের জন্য আহামরি কঠিন কিছু নয়।

অফট্র্যাক কথা বলার জন্য ক্ষমাপ্রার্থী।

বাংলাদেশের আরেকটি সাফল্যজনক দৈত্য বধ হোক সকল বিভেদের সমাপ্তি।
Old January 12, 2009, 09:30 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

keep your personal religious and political views to yourselves please. as for the game, the last game really leaves the equation simple for us. win or bust. while sri lankas batting does give us some semblance of hope, the dual threat of murali and mendis coupled with our own vulnerabilities in batting makes an upset highly improbable.
Old January 12, 2009, 09:59 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitpagla
[]
Not a very nice thing to say...

Last edited by Zunaid; January 12, 2009 at 02:13 PM.. Reason: mod.content
Old January 12, 2009, 10:25 AM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by zainab
There are no miracles here, it is all based on performance, and that is what BD is sorely lacking at the moment. If 4 batsmen score over 150 runs, then maybe there is a match, but when they gaive away their wickets so stupidly to the opposition, then they are headed for certain defeat. They themselves have to create their own miracles.
Expecting four 20 averaging batsmen to score 150+ is asking for a miracle.
Old January 12, 2009, 12:26 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

really its not that difficult. i don't understand why we can't ppl like ashraful not to charge the bowlers when we are 10-3 and also to keep a close eye on where the ball and batting partner are in relation to each other. that we can avoid STUPID DUMBA** mistakes leading to stupid runouts and wickets... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!!!
Old January 12, 2009, 12:33 PM
Test Cricketer

Face the reality. We will be beaten by SL. We will watch SL and ZIM playing the final. Do you know how much it bleeds to write this? Perhaps you all do.
Old January 12, 2009, 12:36 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fais
really its not that difficult. i don't understand why we can't ppl like ashraful not to charge the bowlers when we are 10-3 and also to keep a close eye on where the ball and batting partner are in relation to each other. that we can avoid STUPID DUMBA** mistakes leading to stupid runouts and wickets... it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out!!!
They all lack sense, just pure common sense. How could one smile when he got out by playing the dumbest shot of the year?
Old January 12, 2009, 01:06 PM
Test Cricketer

I can't believe that a few of the BC have still not been banned! Unbelievable! A few members spoke out, but the lack of protest shown against this bigotry is also quite shocking. To some it is actually normal "religious talk" and should be discussed elsewhere, and here, we should keep our focus on the game. Unbe****inglievable.

No wonder Bangladesh and Cricket Bangladesh are still at their present state. The fact that this kind of bigotry still exists is not shocking, but it being believed by a large population, supported by many, and having the courage to blatantly showcase it in public is just...disgusting.

To those few: You lowlifes are as uneducated as they come. You are disgrace to your nation, religion, and culture.

Somebody..anybody, BAN detriotpagla!
Old January 12, 2009, 02:18 PM
Administrator

epitaph - your reaction is noted. For you and others - please use the link to alert moderators of any posts that violate basic decency and our community standards. Apparently, this particular incident/thread fell through the cracks but it is being shored up as we speak.
Old January 12, 2009, 06:44 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

to Moderators,

did i say anything wrong? i am sorry, i have a personal life outside of BC and after class today, i logged in and found out that someone got banned and probably made remarks against me or something...!

Gopal Bhar, please explain to me what is wrong with what i said! was it inappropriate? maybe PM...

it is obvious that i have an hidden intent behind why i started this thread, and many BC members are beyond 100% aware of that...i know, i am playing with my reputaion here...because if we lose Badly, then i know some people will exploit that hidden intent and let's just say, it will look very ugly indeed!

i am hoping for what the true supporters of Bangladesh Cricket always hope for, and it is ok to be hopeful, let us enjoy our time here and learn from each other instead of exploiting on others faults to overshadow the guilt we may possess in our hearts...we all love cricket, and that is what we are always here for, for a great show!

i hope i didn't hurt any members feelings when i offered my personal view on Islam. my intent is to make friends and not enemies.

i really hope everyone got my message.
Old January 12, 2009, 06:48 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
অসম্ভব দুঃখ পেলাম ধর্ম নিয়ে কিছু মেম্বারদের উল্টাপাল্টা মন্তব্য দেখে।
অর্ফির হঠাৎ রিফাতকে ব্যাক্তিগত আক্রমন দেখে মনে করেছিলাম দুইজন বন্ধু মজা করছে। কিন্তু এখন ঘটনা দেখে তা মনে হচ্ছে না।

সবাইকে অনুরোধ করছি সহনশীল আচরনের জন্য। অন্য আর দশটি ফোরাম থেকে বিসির সাফল্য কিন্তু এখানেই যে বিসিতে মেম্বারদের পারস্পরিক কাদা ছোড়াছুড়ির পরিবেশ এবং সুযোগ নেই।

আমাদের গঠনমূলক আলোচনা-সমালোচনা, বিষয়বস্তু সম্পর্কে সুষম উপস্থাপন আমাদের মেধা ও মনন, সামাজিক এবং শিক্ষার স্তরের বহিঃপ্রকাশ ঘটিয়ে থাকে। তাই এ বিষয়ে সচেষ্ট থাকা খুব জরুরী।

আরেকটি বিষয়, আমাদের ফোরামে শ্রীলঙ্কা এবং জিম্বাবুয়ের বন্ধুরাও সমানে অংশগ্রহণ করছে। তাই নিম্নমানের ইংরেজী অথবা বানানের বিষয়ে একটু যত্নবান হওয়া আমাদের জন্য আহামরি কঠিন কিছু নয়।

অফট্র্যাক কথা বলার জন্য ক্ষমাপ্রার্থী।

বাংলাদেশের আরেকটি সাফল্যজনক দৈত্য বধ হোক সকল বিভেদের সমাপ্তি।
আপনাকে অশেষ ধনবাদ...(i am still figuring out how to type properly in Avro keyboard )
Old January 12, 2009, 06:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
The essay I won't Read
You did nothing wrong
Old January 12, 2009, 07:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

If we win the toss, we MUST bat first. The first step to winning a match is winning the physiological part of the game. If we bowl first, we are showing that we are AFRAID to bat against the Lankans. Once you show fear, there is no hope. We need to bat first, score 200+ and go from there! Go BD go!!!
Old January 12, 2009, 07:11 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushfiqur Rahim

I'm a tad bit glad that detroitpagla was banned. Racial bigotry should not be allowed ANYWHERE and detroitpagla seemed like a real downer to me anyways. He always talked about how we suck, and that the BD team is pathetic, etc...
Old January 12, 2009, 07:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
it is obvious that i have an hidden intent behind why i started this thread, and many BC members are beyond 100% aware of that...i know, i am playing with my reputaion here...because if we lose Badly, then i know some people will exploit that hidden intent and let's just say, it will look very ugly indeed!
Two questions:
1) What is your hidden intent?
2) What sort of reputation you've here?

You know if you missed your last dosage of medication, you should take it as soon as possible.
Old January 12, 2009, 07:47 PM
First Class Cricketer

Stop being attention seeking drama queens and start talking cricket.
Old January 12, 2009, 08:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitpagla
be ready for another shameful total....bd should quit playing cricket for 5 years............anyways we only managed to score 160+ against Zim bowling attack....can u imagine our total against SL????
Hahahaha I think and know we will get out under 100 runs....Who wanna bet with me?

DONT HATE...but I dont have anything positive about BD cricket....hack i started to watch Indian cricket now [edit]
What was he thinking when he was saying that? Chaaa!
Old January 12, 2009, 08:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Guys, see what a single loss to Zimbabwe made so many stuff happened in BC forum! I just really hope BD pulls it off this time!
Old January 12, 2009, 08:27 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

The guilty was punished. Now folks, please move on and lets have some cricket discussion. Don't forget this is a match thread.

- As Mod
Old January 12, 2009, 08:57 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

if u want to see some real talents then go watch how C. Paul is batting against the kiwis. He is reversing Vettori consecutively for fours and six.
Old January 12, 2009, 08:58 PM
Test Cricketer

Our top 4 should fire this time... I'm sick of them getting out quickly and putting more pressure on our middle and tailender... what's with this? if they can't survive first 20 overs they should quit.. we need to make sure we keep enough wickets in hand to give boost at the end.. every freaking single time our opener get out in 10 overs.. just pathetic.. and what's with the run out? that's probably the most coward way to surrender yourself.. all the kufa has to start with Ash.. I so want to sack him if I had the power.. it doesn’t matter if we can’t make it to the final but tigers should try their best to beat SLK and show the world where they really belong.. may be I’ll forgive them but not just yet…
Old January 12, 2009, 09:50 PM
Cricket Sage

as always sakib will perform..n the rest who knows...
hoping for something special but most likely not..