facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old September 4, 2007, 11:58 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default Signature

To whom it may concern

For some reason many members signature are showing codes (I suspect some one has upgraded something which has created the problem).

The person responsible for this mess should fix the issue or least communicate with other members about the problem so that the members can rewrite/recreate their signatures.

Old September 4, 2007, 12:02 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Actually we have updated the software settings conforming to the forum rules. Previously those settings were not being enforced properly. Members who are using colors, formatting etc. will have to fix their signature and edit it according to the guidelines listed in forum rules for signature.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old September 4, 2007, 12:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
Actually we have updated the software settings conforming to the forum rules. Previously those settings were not being enforced properly. Members who are using colors, formatting etc. will have to fix their signature and edit it according to the guidelines listed in forum rules for signature.
Why am I not surprized that you had something to do with it.

Good to see you guys are not like BD Police or policy makers. They just create rules and not make the people abide by those rules. No accountibility.

By the way, the weekend was exceptional. I can't speak cause "gola bhenggey gasey". Met PC who is still the same as I saw 20 years back. However, he had hard time recognizing me. tokhon to shada dari chilo na, lol - JK. My entire body is aching from all the activities we did. Swimming in the lake after so many years is huanting me now.
Old September 4, 2007, 11:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
Quote:
Links to external content are allowed unless the content violate BanglaCricket community standards.
Nasif, the BB Code tag for linking out seems to have been disallowed when you updated the settings. See my minimalist sig which links to my webpage.
Old September 5, 2007, 01:01 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaad
Nasif, the BB Code tag for linking out seems to have been disallowed when you updated the settings. See my minimalist sig which links to my webpage.
Technically link is there. Rule doesn't say anything about clickable or not

Let me see if I can bring back the click.

Thanks for finding the 'bug'.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.

Last edited by Nasif; September 5, 2007 at 01:13 PM..
Old September 5, 2007, 08:26 PM
Cricket Legend

Nasif, thanks. Looks like it's working perfectly now.