facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old August 30, 2007, 12:29 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Did not decide yet
Default Help with my original account "Dawah"

Dear Owner/Admin/Mod of banglacircket.

If you guys could help me out reseting password of my original account "Dawah", I would greatly appriciate it. There are 2 problems with that account:
  • I forgot the password.
  • The email address used is closed for not use, so Cannot retrive the pass also.

If you could reset the pass and send me a PM, I could go back in and fix the email. Then, you could delete this account

Thanks

Your good old buddy.

Old August 30, 2007, 12:59 PM
Cricket Legend

how can the mods trust you do you have any prof that you are dawah hmm?okay i was just kidding so your passwords lost eh ? and so is the email but how thats my question because a password can die out but not the email but any ways i am not a mod or admin so i better not give you an advice but anyways i hope you can get your account back, good luck.
Old August 30, 2007, 03:22 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Did not decide yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhrubo
how can the mods trust you do you have any prof that you are dawah hmm?okay i was just kidding so your passwords lost eh ? and so is the email but how thats my question because a password can die out but not the email but any ways i am not a mod or admin so i better not give you an advice but anyways i hope you can get your account back, good luck.
I am pretty sure some of the oldschool Admin/Mods who were such great "fan" of mine can tell from my post that, their true "hero" is back
Old August 30, 2007, 03:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawah_
I am pretty sure some of the oldschool Admin/Mods who were such great "fan" of mine can tell from my post that, their true "hero" is back
haha okay thats good for you.