facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 8, 2007, 01:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Inconsistency dekha dilo...ekdom hashi pailo na like other times!!!
sorry bhai, believe it or not, out of everyone, I knew you wouldn't find it funny because it seems like something negative is implied there. Hell you would and should be offended. To compensate, I added "american love" there in an attempt to dodge a reply similar to yours. You are a damn Bangali man... be proud. When it comes to history, Bangalees are not students, we are teachers. We teach how it's done.

It's just I found your quote hilarious, so hilarity took over common sense. And thanks for laughing (or atleast implying) at my other stupid posts... it's really silly most of the time. One has to have some extra-ordinarily weird sense of humor to find most of those funny. You, Kabir bhai are not only smarter but will also live longer than majority here at BC. I think sense of humor should be the yardstick to measure intelligence and longevity.

Sometimes I wish I found some of you guy's sense of humor in my girlfriend. I tell her a joke, she goes "so what?" .. I mean, if it's not funny, pretend to laugh. I am a human being not a toxic waste dump. But such treatment gets to my head, I become persistent until she laughs, and when she does... i can't help but think to myself "those are some ugly a$$ teeth she got there" - all that effort down the toilet.

Old November 8, 2007, 01:45 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
Sometimes I wish I found some of you guy's sense of humor in my girlfriend. I tell her a joke, she goes "so what?" .. I mean, if it's not funny, pretend to laugh. I am a human being not a toxic waste dump. But such treatment gets to my head, I become persistent until she laughs, and when she does... i can't help but think to myself "those are some ugly a$$ teeth she got there" - all that effort down the toilet.

cant live with them,
cant live without 'em...

nari jati boroi mushkil jinish.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old November 8, 2007, 09:37 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Bhai re, I hear you. My wife keeps doing this all the time. When I tell her something HILARIOUS, and I myself am rolling on the floor laughing, she keeps sitting and staring at me, saying "I didn't get it, that was a stupid joke". I then have to work hard to stop laughing, and then get up, and sit next to her, and say "I'm confused. I don't know whether to laugh at the joke or at you"!

On other days, when I say just something so silly that it's not even funny, she keeps laughing and says that was a good joke. I get even more confused then. Like, was it a good joke? Or is she making fun of me?
Old November 8, 2007, 09:58 AM
Cricket Sage

"You don't want your daughter going, 'Mommy, Mommy! What's prom like?' and you have to say 'Hunnie, I don't really remember what prom was like...which is partly the reason you're here."

"According to Darwin, if you reproduce-you're a winner...that kid who dropped out of school and knocked up his girlfriend...he's a winner."
Old November 8, 2007, 10:12 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

On a more serious note, this is what I was telling my mom last night.

"We don't know who discovered water, but we know it wasn't the fish"
-- Marshall McLuhan
Old November 8, 2007, 11:50 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Wasim Akram

Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Last edited by sandpiper; November 8, 2007 at 01:52 PM..
Old November 8, 2007, 03:20 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Ha ha....I hvn't heard a better joke from you for a long time...
U know what I think ur gf is very smart soo ur stupid jokes doesn't do anything for her....I am sure u probably have told her the "BLIND, CRIPPLED ,and the BEGGER" Joke million times....I feel sorry for her.