facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 16, 2018, 06:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin
Default The Official 'Drama in Kettarama' Thread: Updates, News, Statements, Etc

Yes ladies and gents, we need an official thread for the mystery that has unfolded. What a penultimate ball 6 after seemingly forfeiting the match. A virtual knockout, the home team done and dusted...its all happening.

Bangladesh were desperate, thats why Shakib made a miraculous Return as the Annointed one, though not in Damascus or Jerusalem but in Khettarama.

Did he smash the glass? Was the damage a false flag operation? Could a nefarious third party have done it to create a rift between too erstwhile friendly cricketing boards?

This is where speculation meets suspense, myth meets mystery. Yes, friends, Bangladesh cricket's wildest controversy yet. Can we pip the Pakistanis for most controversy prone team in world cricket?

Stay tuned.

#OneTeam1Dream

Old March 16, 2018, 07:08 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Quote:
Could a nefarious third party have done it to create a rift between too erstwhile friendly cricketing boards?
Most probable if you were quite circumspect how situations unfolded against team tigers.

Quote:
Can we pip the Pakistanis for most controversy prone team in world cricket?
No and definitely cannot allow that culture to profuse. You already know why - look at Pak team. Where do they stand in terms of culture and decency? (Not talking about performance or quality of their leagues etc.)
Old March 16, 2018, 07:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: AirBus A340

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Yes ladies and gents, we need an official thread for the mystery that has unfolded. What a penultimate ball 6 after seemingly forfeiting the match. A virtual knockout, the home team done and dusted...its all happening.

Bangladesh were desperate, thats why Shakib made a miraculous Return as the Annointed one, though not in Damascus or Jerusalem but in Khettarama.

Did he smash the glass? Was the damage a false flag operation? Could a nefarious third party have done it to create a rift between too erstwhile friendly cricketing boards?

This is where speculation meets suspense, myth meets mystery. Yes, friends, Bangladesh cricket's wildest controversy yet. Can we pip the Pakistanis for most controversy prone team in world cricket?

Stay tuned.
Alex Jones is speaking in that thick western accent.
Old March 16, 2018, 07:45 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
Most probable if you were quite circumspect how situations unfolded against team tigers.
I was just joking but now I'd like to know more. I didn't watch any of this series until today's game once I saw SL were 41-5 batting first. Meaningless tri series doesn't do it for me. But this was quite a game given the context.

Quote:
No and definitely cannot allow that culture to profuse. You already know why - look at Pak team. Where do they stand in terms of culture and decency? (Not talking about performance or quality of their leagues etc.)
Obviously thats ideal. But between being a rude winner and a polite loser, I'm going to have to go with the former all day every day. Let others build a bhodro reputation, I say.

#OneTeam1Dream