facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 6, 2003, 05:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Default To all posters.

I think some of the posters from my own country are also posting messages that are extreme and their hate/anger is directed towards all pakistanis, rather than just the person who is the reason for being angry.

Hope that people do not get a chance to point finger at banglacricket.com saying that, why are you letting someone post messages that are offensive to some, and ban others?

Old September 6, 2003, 05:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Miraj:

While I agree with about the immaturity of some BD fans (some of them are still physically, or mentally, teenagers, as are many of our subcontinental friends here), your assessment of Bangladesh team's current strength is a little off. Before this tour, we played a full-strength Australian side and put on a good show. I am sure Wasim, Afridi, Saeed, etc. are great players, but I doubt they would have got Pakistan 2 day victories just like that.

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by Arnab]
Old September 6, 2003, 05:14 PM
Banned

i know Bd fans are shocked with the result. but there are loads of positives to take out of this test series. im sure the majority of the fans did not expect bangladesh to be so competitive.

the positives:-

rajin saleh - new star in the making, technically the best batsmen in the team IMO.

khaled mahmud - starting to take wickets.

mortaza - fielded well in the last game.

mohammed rafique - the most effective bowler in the team.

BD fans should be proud of their players cause they give it their all. if i was in your position i would be.

anyway the test win will come sooner then expective, hopefully against england.

[Edited on 6-9-2003 by muddaser]
Old September 6, 2003, 05:18 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Rubel, Ashraful, Tamim

muddaser:
I agree.
Old September 6, 2003, 05:36 PM
Cricket Legend

I don't get this, how can someone be so sure that if they have well known players in the team, that they will always be better and stronger??

With the players you mentioned, may be Bangladesh would have won the last test. This is cricket, players that are mentioned do get out on duck and end up with 0 wickets the whole match. How can you disregard that possibility?

I agree that many of us are being emotional about coming so close and not finishing first. We will soon overcome these emotions as BD keep improving with time. So these feelings against these umpires. players will be gone.

Complaining by players, team and fans has been there always, and will be there in future. So yo have to accept that also.
Old September 6, 2003, 05:46 PM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Miraj, this is a BD cricket board, not cricinfo or some universal cricket board. The fans here can post something offensive against Pakistan or another team, which never should be compared to someone writing against Bangladesh team. You can go to a Pakistan message board and curse Bangladesh all you want, you cant really do that in a Bangladesh message board. Likewise, a Bangladesh fan make offensive comment toward another nation and get away here but wont be allowed in another message board.

I do hope you understood, it is not about fairness, its about what the message board is all about.