facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread

Old March 10, 2015, 08:31 AM
Banned

Default World Cup Winner decided before?

Point of view 1: Some people believe that India will win the World Cup as The Chairman Siri has decided India shall be announced the Winner. According to my opinion, Bangladesh will lose against New Zealand so India can beat us and Progress to semi- final. Point of View 2: Everything so far has been very legit without any sort of pre-planned results. Hence the best team best team will win the World Cup. So guys what's your point of view?

Old March 10, 2015, 08:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Yup. England lost purposely to help out a friend in the QFs. They didn't even take any money for it. A friend in NEED, is a friend indeed.
Old March 10, 2015, 08:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Yup. England lost purposely to help out a friend in the QFs. They didn't even take any money for it. A friend in NEED, is a friend indeed.
No, the point is we won because we deserved to win. The other point is why Adelaide? Where England don't have a good record? Who organised those schedule? Don't you think India will be happy with facing Bangladesh @ Melbourne? Hmm kohli to score a 100, India winning the toss and chasing? Hm
Old March 10, 2015, 08:37 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedShamim
No, the point is we won because we deserved to win. The other point is why Adelaide? Where England don't have a good record?

They helped us to be in the Semis. Do I have to spell out everything?
Old March 10, 2015, 08:41 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye

They helped us to be in the Semis. Do I have to spell out everything?
The unfair and unjust people who run ICC will one day be accounted for. why not make a fair World Cup? Why the greed and vested self interest? I have a feeling Pakistan might knock out Australia, just my thoughts
Old March 10, 2015, 09:07 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Wow you have been hanging out in pakpassion havent you!!!
Old March 10, 2015, 09:10 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Point of view 3: the earth is actually square also due to a conspiracy by BCCI and Israel
Old March 10, 2015, 09:25 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Kohli and Clarke

WTF?! LMAO! What a joke, you're making fool of yourself
Old March 10, 2015, 10:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueBee
WTF?! LMAO! What a joke, you're making fool of yourself
The only one who is making a fool out of himself is you, buddy. You sad bad thing about BD being mediocre, and other stuffs, in the Bangladesh vs England match thread, when BD posted 275.

WHO WON in the end?

Humble pie?
Old March 10, 2015, 11:34 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
The other point is why Adelaide? Where England don't have a good record? Who organised those schedule? Don't you think India will be happy with facing Bangladesh @ Melbourne? Hmm kohli to score a 100, India winning the toss and chasing? Hm
So you're trying to say we would have lost if it was played somewhere else? FYI, not a single wicket was taken by our spinners which shows the pitch was more favorable to England than us.

And, what do you mean by England don't have a good record at Adelaide? You want ICC to schedule matches in Australia only where England has good records? What a brilliant logic, only possible for blind Aftretard fans to come up with such ideas!

BTW, if you didn't know England is also part of the big 3 who currently run ICC and rule the cricket world, so if anything ICC would have tried their best to make them qualify going by your logic!
Old March 10, 2015, 12:01 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Point of view 4: you are smoking some very good stuffs. give us some
Old March 10, 2015, 12:34 PM

Trolls come in all shapes, sizes and colours. In this thread we have the Shamim Mia variety. As always, Don't feed the trolls.

- as mod
Old March 10, 2015, 12:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

point of view 5: i think you are a genious of conspiracy theory.
Old March 10, 2015, 12:49 PM
First Class Cricketer

Wow!! You guys are brilliant
Old March 10, 2015, 12:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark
Trolls come in all shapes, sizes and colours. In this thread we have the Shamim Mia variety. As always, Don't feed the trolls.

- as mod
@ammar, Shamim mia rocks!

Started from 2007 wc...still continuing!!!
Old March 10, 2015, 01:08 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammark

- as mod
Time to close the thread perhaps? Why give the chance to feed?

On a second thought- keep it open. He who opens such threads deserves all the ridicules.
Old March 10, 2015, 01:09 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni
Default BCCI conspiracy # 10835

point of view 6: BCCI is in fact the MATRIX and MohammedShamim is the only one who took the red pill.

Old March 10, 2015, 01:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
No, the point is we won because we deserved to win. The other point is why Adelaide? Where England don't have a good record? Who organised those schedule? Don't you think India will be happy with facing Bangladesh @ Melbourne? Hmm kohli to score a 100, India winning the toss and chasing? Hm
this surely is one of the funniest thread in a long time around. Did the weather god also predict the rain between aus and bd aswell months ago? Any other interesting news? Before the WC, india was getting quite a beating from england so theoretically speaking they are better than us so should have won.
Old March 10, 2015, 01:50 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
this surely is one of the funniest thread in a long time around. Did the weather god also predict the rain between aus and bd aswell months ago? Any other interesting news? Before the WC, india was getting quite a beating from england so theoretically speaking they are better than us so should have won.
And this is where comes.....
Point of view 6: India can manipulate rain.
Old March 10, 2015, 01:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
So you're trying to say we would have lost if it was played somewhere else? FYI, not a single wicket was taken by our spinners which shows the pitch was more favorable to England than us.

And, what do you mean by England don't have a good record at Adelaide? You want ICC to schedule matches in Australia only where England has good records? What a brilliant logic, only possible for blind Aftretard fans to come up with such ideas!

BTW, if you didn't know England is also part of the big 3 who currently run ICC and rule the cricket world, so if anything ICC would have tried their best to make them qualify going by your logic!
I am not talking about Just England. My point is how is it that India are always playing on wickets that favour them? Did India not get bashed before the World Cup in Australia? Suddenly they have become a world force. We have seen in the first 1-2 weeks that chasing in Australia is tough.. But did you not see how India won the toss vs South Africa, in every crucial game how is it they win the toss? I am not saying it's blatant cheating, I am just giving one amongst many point of views people have.
Old March 10, 2015, 02:05 PM
Banned

I will be the happiest if we can beat India, that would mean my point of view is actually worthless lol. Waiting for the victory.
Old March 10, 2015, 02:14 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: -

Quote:
I am not talking about Just England. My point is how is it that India are always playing on wickets that favour them? Did India not get bashed before the World Cup in Australia? Suddenly they have become a world force. We have seen in the first 1-2 weeks that chasing in Australia is tough.. But did you not see how India won the toss vs South Africa, in every crucial game how is it they win the toss? I am not saying it's blatant cheating, I am just giving one amongst many point of views people have.
So, India fixed the toss too ??
India bowled and fielded well against SA. That is the reason they won that match. Now please don't say that run outs of ABD and Miller were also fixed by BCCI.
Old March 10, 2015, 02:20 PM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
But did you not see how India won the toss vs South Africa, in every crucial game how is it they win the toss?

Point of View 7: ICC makes specially minted coins for India so that they win toss in every crucial game!
Old March 10, 2015, 05:20 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib , Mushfiqur

Bhai apni raitey ghuman kemne? Final er score card koiben ekto? Ke century Marlo?
Quote:
Point of view 1: Some people believe that India will win the World Cup as The Chairman Siri has decided India shall be announced the Winner. According to my opinion, Bangladesh will lose against New Zealand so India can beat us and Progress to semi- final. Point of View 2: Everything so far has been very legit without any sort of pre-planned results. Hence the best team best team will win the World Cup. So guys what's your point of view?
Old March 10, 2015, 05:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Wow you have been hanging out in pakpassion havent you!!!
Lol ^^

Pakpassion: The place where trolls rule the Earth. Passionately.
Closed Thread