facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 17, 2011, 01:05 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
Type: Top order batsman & medium pacer.
Batting and Bowling Hand: Right.
Batting and Fielding Position: 3 or 4 ... Point/Cover.
What lvl of cricket: HS.

Lets get this section rolling!
I was a horrible batsman. Worse than Rajn and Dak. Decent bowler and pretty good fielder. Much better baseball player for some reason at 3rd base, batting 6th.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Old April 17, 2011, 01:36 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: iceman

well i was the captain of my college team. played a lot of cricket at school level. i used to open the innings. i had a phsycological problem....i never played a god knock when i didnt play as an opener. used to do a bit off-spinner in para games but thats it. never tried in real matches. but i was an excellent fielder. always field in short extra cover. when i was at class six i was picked in my school team only for my fielding. and everyone else was from class 9 and 10. so the captain told me ( his name was faisal) he will give me a icecream for every catch. that really pumped me up and in the 1st match i ended up with 3 sharp catches. he ended the deal after that match.
Old April 17, 2011, 01:46 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakib
before retiring from all forms of cricket, i could bowl, i could bat, i could field, i could even umpire matches. but unfortunately i could never showcase my true potential. but thats alright, with my name containing 2 of the great allrounders of world cricket: sakib and imran khan, i dont actually need to play cricket to make a name, do i?
Dont tell me u r Sakib Khan of Dhalywood
Old April 17, 2011, 02:18 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Hmm.. I've lots of similarity with sir ash..:p
Im Middle order Batsman now.. Bat at num 4.. But started playing as a opener..
Well im a pretty much talented batsman.. At very early age i started to play with senior players of para (may be when i was at class 3-4)... Though nobody ever coached/told me what to do i can play all kind of shots without any difficulty.. Earlier i've problem with match temperment.. Just like our sir ash..lol.. In the practice i always looks outstanding but at match dont know what happened then because i always used to get out playing very sill shot.. Just like an example one match i got out in a lollypop fulltoss,just because i became confuse what to do whether i'll hit or defense.. So earlier this happened a lot.. And in the result after lots of same failure i got dropped from starting line up of my local club team and that lasted almost for 1 year... But hopefully during last 4 year i got rid off that problem though my batting style has changed a lot for this.. Earlier i was very aggrressive batsman now i first try to set then start to play shot.. I strongly believe if i've the family support and if i knew what to do to be a pro player then i would play for my country team.. But alas.. well i use to ball a little bit also.. Slow medium pacer.. I always gives breakthrough when team needs.. Anyway I've played for my local club,School team,College team.. Thats all..
Note: i've no connection with bat ball for last 7-8 month.. May be unofficial retirement ata..:p
Pura history likhe felchi..lol..
Old April 17, 2011, 02:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, AB De, Amla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old April 17, 2011, 03:05 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
nah mate, i can assure you i haven't got anything to do with dhalywood. and i am not sakib khan either, i am sakib imran khan
Old April 17, 2011, 06:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Batting : left handed slow run scorer
Bowl: right hand fast bowler
Fielding: appaling at every position
Level: play for newly school made cricket team, having a trial for alexandra palace cricket team

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Blackberry)
Old April 17, 2011, 06:45 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
Batting : left handed slow run scorer
Bowl: right hand fast bowler
Fielding: appaling at every position
Level: play for newly school made cricket team, having a trial for alexandra palace cricket team

Good Luck with that. They are a very good club and play in D2 in Surrey league (i think).

i was qualified to play for them in 2009 but couldn't be bother to travel all the way to North London...

btw, why don't you try for Kensington & Chelsea CC(thats who i play for)? . They are playing league cricket since last yr and currently their 1st and 2nd XI in both in D3 of Middlesex league.
Old April 17, 2011, 07:16 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
Type:
Pace bowler, but can occasionally bat.

Batting and Bowling Hand:
Righty

Batting and Fielding Position:
Batting: My team usually puts me as the last man, but I prefer to play up the order where I can bat aggressively.
Fielding: Prefer to be anywhere in the leg side.

What lvl of cricket:
Taped Tennis. I'm the youngest (14 y.o.), there's a teenager, and the rest are all adults. They play every Sunday. I go whenever I can since it's far away from where I live.
Bhaijan, tumar boyos ki bare na dui bochor dore shuntechi tumi 14
Old April 17, 2011, 09:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
Good Luck with that. They are a very good club and play in D2 in Surrey league (i think).

i was qualified to play for them in 2009 but couldn't be bother to travel all the way to North London...

btw, why don't you try for Kensington & Chelsea CC(thats who i play for)? . They are playing league cricket since last yr and currently their 1st and 2nd XI in both in D3 of Middlesex league.
How far is that? Alexandra is like 5 mins away from my school and 20 mins away from my house so its kind of easy for me... We in our collage/6 form we made up a team and our school books the alexandra palace cricket pitch, so we can train there and their officails came up to some of us and they were like why don't you try out for us they took our numbers and yh they were like when we have outdoor training we will see how you guys play so hopefully they select me although my fielding is attricous

Old April 17, 2011, 01:10 PM
Test Cricketer

Medium fast bowler.
4 down batsman.

Paul Collingwood/Ravi Bopara type player.
Old April 18, 2011, 07:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ashraful,mashrafe,shakib

Initially I was a right arm pacer, then had a knee injury, turned into an offspinner, and then turned into a proper batsman and now have recovered from my injury and am a pace bowling allrounder.

Currently I bowl Medium Fast, I have clocked myself bowling around 128-130k.
Bat at #4-6
Fielding position: Mid on/Mid off.
Play grade cricket in Canberra for Eastlake , have also captained the lower grade sides last season. Players like Neil Fairbrother, Peter Martin, Watkinson, our own favorite Rod Tucker have played for Eastlake in the past.

http://www.eastlakecc.act.cricket.com.au/home.aspx?
Old April 22, 2011, 03:20 AM
Street Cricketer

I am the captain of my colony team.

Till today we have played 63 matches out of which we won 47 matches, loss 12 and tied 4 matches.

In the next 2 year our one of the bowler might play in IPL.
Old April 25, 2011, 11:18 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All the Tigers

I am a middle order batsman with good technique and a medium fast bowler. I can also bowl a bit of off spin and leg spin. Usually field in short cover. But never got to show my talent in big stage (Mainly due to educational and social system of BD).
Old May 22, 2011, 07:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ryan Ten Doescate

Right Hand Bowl
Left Hand Bat
Regents Park under 17's (ECB sponsored, under contract).
Old May 26, 2011, 12:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain/Dale Steyn

Batting and Bowling Hand: right hand bat, right arm pace
Batting and Fielding Position: six is just about the ideal position for me because i'm an extremely aggressive batsman. but i'm not too fussed so long as i get a hit
What lvl of cricket: currently playing sydney local grade, looking to take it to the next level next season.

here are my stats, pretty self explanatory: http://rydalmerewrens.nsw.cricket.co...oc1/player.asp