facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 30, 2013, 02:09 AM
Cricket Savant

Jadu dhamra chele othocho kut kut kore ekhono video gem, tetris, stampede, solitaire ittyadi khele. mor h-la

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Old January 30, 2013, 06:02 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Jadu dhamra chele othocho kut kut kore ekhono video gem, tetris, stampede, solitaire ittyadi khele. mor h-la
sorry Zeeshan aunty... khelte khub moja laage
Old January 30, 2013, 06:32 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Looking forward to grand theft auto 5

Posted via BC Mobile Edition

Last edited by Nadim; January 30, 2013 at 11:08 AM..
Old January 30, 2013, 09:32 AM
Banned

Halo 4 sucks. Halo 3 was pretty good.
Old January 30, 2013, 10:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

I will always remember the days in my university hall when we friends used to play cod-M.W 1&2 and CS, not to mention the days and nights we used to glued to AOC and better part after each match there were post match discussions about our strategies and evaluation by watching the saved games(those who played can only understand this). Its now years i have not played such games. Don't feel interested to play solo and intensity missing in internet. I miss them all, was an integral part of my life. Loved this thread, makes me remember those days...
Old February 14, 2013, 09:39 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Have been playing Dead Space 3 after work for the past week.
Positives:
i) Excellent Production value in terms of graphics, voice actors, music, weapons handling
ii) Long campaign with many exciting large scale sequences
iii) Amazing weapons customization options. You can basically build your own weapon from scratch which could be the famous engineering tools of DS1 or the military grade weapons of DS2

Negatives
i) universal ammo. WTH was that all about. Totally killed the fun of conserving precious ammo for certain weapons.
ii) Over abundance of resources. Never had to worry about ammo conservation at all and that is a sin in a survival horror game
iii) Enemy is too similar to DS1 and DS2. Was hoping for new necromorph designs but didn't get any

Overall still should be one of the best games of 2013. Love this franchise!
Old February 15, 2013, 12:57 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, De Villiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Have been playing Dead Space 3 after work for the past week.
Positives:
i) Excellent Production value in terms of graphics, voice actors, music, weapons handling
ii) Long campaign with many exciting large scale sequences
iii) Amazing weapons customization options. You can basically build your own weapon from scratch which could be the famous engineering tools of DS1 or the military grade weapons of DS2

Negatives
i) universal ammo. WTH was that all about. Totally killed the fun of conserving precious ammo for certain weapons.
ii) Over abundance of resources. Never had to worry about ammo conservation at all and that is a sin in a survival horror game
iii) Enemy is too similar to DS1 and DS2. Was hoping for new necromorph designs but didn't get any

Overall still should be one of the best games of 2013. Love this franchise!
Graphics is quite horrible to be honest. They should've used DX 11 but they didn't. DS 3 got decent reviews. Could've got better scores if they enhanced the Graphics.

You want to see Graphics? Wait for a 4 more days. Crysis 3 is on it's way in Feb 19th. Now that is a game that can make almost most of our PC hardware CRY & Beg for Mercy
Old February 15, 2013, 10:03 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMD128
Graphics is quite horrible to be honest. They should've used DX 11 but they didn't. DS 3 got decent reviews. Could've got better scores if they enhanced the Graphics.

You want to see Graphics? Wait for a 4 more days. Crysis 3 is on it's way in Feb 19th. Now that is a game that can make almost most of our PC hardware CRY & Beg for Mercy
I have stopped playing on pc for awhile now. The graphics is probaly terrible by PC standards but for console, this is probably as good as it gets. This time they didn't develop it for PC with enhanced graphics but rather chose to do a direct port of the console version which why it looks inferior on pc. On my xbox it looks great and definitely better than DS2.

Crysis will be good graphically but i am worried about the story. Crysis 2 kept on talking about the suit te whole game and got me bored. I don't give a rats behind about the nano suit just give me an intriguing story and engaging characters.
Old February 16, 2013, 12:02 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, De Villiers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
I have stopped playing on pc for awhile now. The graphics is probaly terrible by PC standards but for console, this is probably as good as it gets. This time they didn't develop it for PC with enhanced graphics but rather chose to do a direct port of the console version which why it looks inferior on pc. On my xbox it looks great and definitely better than DS2.

Crysis will be good graphically but i am worried about the story. Crysis 2 kept on talking about the suit te whole game and got me bored. I don't give a rats behind about the nano suit just give me an intriguing story and engaging characters.
The story hopefully will be good as it picks up where Crysis 2 left off & If you've played Crysis 1 or Crysis Warhead. Then you'd be happy to know that Psycho from Crysis Warhead is making a return in Crysis 3.
Old February 17, 2013, 11:07 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Yep Played Crysis and Crysis Warhead both on PC and both were excellent games. Crysis 2 was a huge letdown in terms of story for me and i really hope the new game will match the story telling with the already excellent visuals. I am also looking forward trying it on my 3D TV.

Another game i was looking forward to... Aliens Colonial Marines, got thrashed by the critics. This is the second promising title that Gearbox has completely screwed up (Duke Nukem being the other). Gearbox should really stay off FPS games

meanwhile the wait for a Half Life 3 game continues
Old April 30, 2013, 01:58 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Anybody else worried and excited about the new Xbox release event on May 21st?
I would really like a console that could match the graphics level of PCs at this point along with a blu ray drive. What worries me is the rumor of the new console having to connect to internet in order to play all games! That would seriously be a deal breaker for me. I would hate to switch over to PS4
Old May 19, 2013, 01:43 AM
Cricket Savant

just started playing sims social... what should i know so as not to end up in jail?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old May 19, 2013, 02:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Behind the times, but I just started playing the AC series, beat the first two within a week (w00t too much spare time), which I borrowed from my friend. Will get Brotherhood and Revelations of him the next time we meet and in the meantime finished playing Witcher 2.
Old May 19, 2013, 11:07 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Thinking about starting Metro Last night
Old May 21, 2013, 12:48 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Ok so XboxOne or PS4?
Old May 21, 2013, 05:17 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Looking at all the upcoming games for PS4 and Xbox 1, and the details they've offered so far, it looks like Xbox 1 is at least 5 years behind. And the fact that they decided it to call it one is pretty annoying. Should've called it III.
Old May 22, 2013, 01:13 AM
Cricket Legend

PS4 for gamers
XBOX 1 for twelvies giving pissing in your ear and a "family experience"

So ps4 for me thanks.
Old May 28, 2013, 03:48 PM
Cricket Guru

Xbox1's design is disappointing and Microsoft seems to be interested in phasing out used games on their console too.
Old May 28, 2013, 04:07 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Except it will cost you. Not sure about PS3 yet, but I hope it's free. Xbox One has the support from companies like Treyarch and Madden as always offer earlier release than other consoles. Kids are stupid enough to fall for it, they will buy that VHS player just so they can play a shitty CoD game and get early DLCs.

You guys should check out the trailers for PS4 games!
Old May 28, 2013, 09:11 PM
Cricket Guru

Yeh Sony said they are going to do the 'right thing' so I won't be surprised if they charge an extra fee on consumers buying used games as well, there is also speculations that they might implement DRM. Sigh.
Old May 28, 2013, 11:21 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Frankly, I'm quite excited by the new xbox. If you all just remove your fanboy goggles for a bit, then maybe you would notice that the features it has are quite exciting. The thing that has me excited most however is the new cloud computing ability. If they are able to have all the computations which wont mind the latency such as the backgrounds, then the hardware can focus more of its computing towards other factors, thus increasing the overall capability of the system.

I'm glad Microsoft took the innovative root. I think their gamble here will take them ahead of the competition this time.
Old May 28, 2013, 11:29 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Also, I don't see how the used game policy is such an issue with most gamers. I'm a major cheapskate, but I always buy new games when it comes to console. Frankly, I would rather pay the extra 5-10bucks for a brand new game.
And then there are some morons with their qualm about having the system check for internet connection. What's the big deal? Every device these days require some sort of connection to get the latest update. I never understood PS fans and their need to persist with single player games.
Old May 28, 2013, 11:46 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonoy
Frankly, I'm quite excited by the new xbox. If you all just remove your fanboy goggles for a bit, then maybe you would notice that the features it has are quite exciting. The thing that has me excited most however is the new cloud computing ability. If they are able to have all the computations which wont mind the latency such as the backgrounds, then the hardware can focus more of its computing towards other factors, thus increasing the overall capability of the system.

I'm glad Microsoft took the innovative root. I think their gamble here will take them ahead of the competition this time.
I'm not a fanboy, I just want to buy the better product. As someone who's owned both consoles in the past, I can speak honestly. May be you shouldn't act like a Xbox fanboy.

But have fun with it.

Old May 29, 2013, 02:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Stuff the console talk..I want to get my damn hands on GTA 5!!
Old May 29, 2013, 03:19 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Still on the fence about which one to buy. The always connected thingy in Xbox 1 worries me. I want to be able to carry my xbox and play where ever i want without having to connect to internet but i am not sure if that is even allowed for single player games as I read MS saying the console needs to log in at least once in 24 hours.

I enjoyed the kinect features in the xbox 360. It's great when you have friends over so I wouldn't mind all the focus on the living room experience. Having said that, at the end of the day the exclusive game titles will decide it for me i guess. I don't think Xbox 1's games list will be any less impressive than PS4. We will find out soon enough at E3 this summer