facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 24, 2017, 10:43 PM
Club Cricketer

Default mukti:short film

Wanted to share this wonderful short film on 1971 war.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6bGdIAf2J_k

Hope you guy's like it

Old August 25, 2017, 02:44 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Thanks for sharing this, enjoyed it.

In my heart I wished that the Pakistani soldiers were not sent back and was punished for the war crimes they committed, but that would not have been the diplomatic decision. Thous Pakistani sad excuse for human beings were treated as heros in Pakistan and was never condemned for the murder and rapes they committed here

also would have loved if there was something about how Russia also helped although I get it that the film was made for the Indian audience and was telling the story about Jacob

I would like to thank India again. We may bicker about cricket, political tension and many other things between us, but there is no denying without India's help our Independence would have been much harder than it already was.

Thanks for giving shelter to more than 1core refuges. Thanks for helping us in the war and training our Heros.

One thing I need to rant and I am sorry about that

What I dont understand why still people cant differentiate "Bengali" and "Bangladeshi"..Bengali is a language, people who speaks it as mother tongue are called "Bengalies" both people from west bengal and Bangladesh are "Bengalies".

When you say a line like "East Pakistan belong to the Bengali People", this isn't right. Bangladesh already was declared independent in 26th March 1971 so we had a name. the line should have been "East Pakistan belongs to the Bangladeshis". in this film there are many references like this
Old August 25, 2017, 11:26 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Thanks for sharing. Enjoyed it

But I think Kader Siddiqi was also in that negotiation meeting. Maybe you guys can verify. I have read somewhere that when Niazi wanted to shake hands with Kader before the meeting, he refused saying that I do not shake hands with a murderer. What a character, what a display of courage. Salute Mr Siddiqui.