facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 19, 2009, 01:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,Rasel,Rajjak,Rakib
Default Naeem Islam is the most faltuest player i've ever seen in my life

this guy is much more dumber than ash.......na nitea pare single, na marte pare 4/6...............he is such a stupid player that he let nazmul to hit 4/6 for him.......he got no feet movement at all..mashrafe jokhon namsilo, tokhon naeemer uchit chilo mashrafe ke power play newar kotha mone korai dewa, karon mash spinea khub valo khele...r kokhon ke kon shomoy out hoye jai ta bola jai na........dorshokrai mathea boshea bole dite pare kon situatione ki kora uchit......ei playertake ke teame dhukaise? no 1 faltu......

Old January 19, 2009, 01:35 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by djnaved
this guy is much more dumber than ash.......na nitea pare single, na marte pare 4/6...............he is such a stupid player that he let nazmul to hit 4/6 for him.......he got no feet movement at all..mashrafe jokhon namsilo, tokhon naeemer uchit chilo mashrafe ke power play newar kotha mone korai dewa, karon mash spinea khub valo khele...r kokhon ke kon shomoy out hoye jai ta bola jai na........dorshokrai mathea boshea bole dite pare kon situatione ki kora uchit......ei playertake ke teame dhukaise? no 1 faltu......

I agree with you. But I am not understanding something, why did we choose to bat first? can some one explain please...
Old January 19, 2009, 01:41 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:

There is no way you can blame this debacle in Naeem. The whole batting line up got out for nothing b/c of the decision to bat first. Who the hell decided that? I want to hear a reasonable explanation. Or else I would like to see somebody fired for this. Anybody. I will even take the physio. I want somebody fired.
Old January 19, 2009, 01:45 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart
There is no way you can blame this debacle in Naeem. The whole batting line up got out for nothing b/c of the decision to bat first. Who the hell decided that? I want to hear a reasonable explanation. Or else I would like to see somebody fired for this. Anybody. I will even take the physio. I want somebody fired.
that's not the topic here...this is about naeem......i still can't beleive that he let nazmul to hit 4/6 for him......payer upor paa tulea khawa r ki........
Old January 19, 2009, 01:50 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

if u think he is faltu...so don't see him.no one is forcing u to see his batting.
Old January 19, 2009, 01:53 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
that's not the topic here...this is about naeem......i still can't beleive that he let nazmul to hit 4/6 for him......payer upor paa tulea khawa r ki........
With all due respect, you don't understand cricket much. He had 2 wickets left. He had to conserve wickets to ensure BD bat thru till 50 overs. And it was only his 9th game. It is hard to master this sort of situation. And he had no other choice. He could not afford to go for risky shots.

I wish Naeem had done better but this situation was created by the decision to bat first. Someone has to be crucified for this.
Old January 19, 2009, 02:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braveheart
With all due respect, you don't understand cricket much. He had 2 wickets left. He had to conserve wickets to ensure BD bat thru till 50 overs. And it was only his 9th game. It is hard to master this sort of situation. And he had no other choice. He could not afford to go for risky shots.

I wish Naeem had done better but this situation was created by the decision to bat first. Someone has to be crucified for this.
lol....i can bet u if u do a poll of 100 people...90% of 100 people would agree with me...suppose u are a allrounder..if u were there in the crease, would u take singles and give nazmul a chance ? or u gonna take chance to hit the ball where still the power play is on? this is cricket...bro...only two tailenders were left that time, you can't be dependent to your tailenders...if u follow international cricket and if u see this kind of situation in any kind of match...then u would understand what i am trying to say..........a good example; Elton chigumbura's batting agianst bd in tri-nation cup
http://content-usa.cricinfo.com/tri-...ch/378753.html
he was batting with tail-enders and hitting fours/sixes during 48th to 50 overs
Old January 19, 2009, 03:15 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Please stop these kinds of thread. "X is stupid...Y is bogus.... Z is fool". Show us some players who are better than them, only then complaining about them will be justified.

Nayeem is more useful than most of the so-called players. Because he is a very useful bowler, an excellent fielder and also has very decent records in batting (first class and list A). Probably coping to this standard of international batting is a challenge for him now. But I have enough faith on this guy. He is unlike most of the so-called talents in our team. He works hard and uses his brain. He was a very normal bowler when he came in the side at first. But day by day I see him doing better and better in bowling. This shows his commitment and his learning capability.

People may laugh at me. But I see another Shakib in making within him.
Old January 19, 2009, 04:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Please stop these kinds of thread. "X is stupid...Y is bogus.... Z is fool". Show us some players who are better than them, only then complaining about them will be justified.

Nayeem is more useful than most of the so-called players. Because he is a very useful bowler, an excellent fielder and also has very decent records in batting (first class and list A). Probably coping to this standard of international batting is a challenge for him now. But I have enough faith on this guy. He is unlike most of the so-called talents in our team. He works hard and uses his brain. He was a very normal bowler when he came in the side at first. But day by day I see him doing better and better in bowling. This shows his commitment and his learning capability.

wow bro, if he is that good then what about his feet movement? what about taking singles and give strike to nazmul? what about not hitting the ball during powerplay? what about not taking singles when there is need to ? i don't know about much of his bowling, but in batting wise, he doesn't deserve to be in the team....u said that," show us some players who are better than them." but it sounds like, ekjon srota ekta gaan shuina bollo ei gaaner composer bhua, kintu oi composerer shomorthok bollo, parle apni nije gaan compose koira shonaien......tahole to worlde srota bole kichu thakto na..shobai composer hoye jeto.....i don't know how he got runs in NCL or other leagues, but he is not fit for international cricket
Old January 19, 2009, 04:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Hey, it was a tough wicket to bat on. None of the batsmen did score freely. He bats at #8. You can not expect more. This type of pitch gives a false impression about a player's quality.

On the whole I did not like the post, because scapegoating one or two players does not help us. Let us focus on real problems, and encourgae the players when they deserve it.
Old January 19, 2009, 04:11 AM
Test Cricketer

Old January 19, 2009, 04:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Double superlative, NOT cool past age 8! Reflects poorly on the poster, his/her English teachers if any, and to a lesser extent, his/her parents.

That said, I have issues with Nayeem myself but he is nowhere near the class of Sanuar Hossain.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)

Last edited by Sohel; January 19, 2009 at 04:26 AM..
Old January 19, 2009, 04:15 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf

i don't know about being a shakib in the making but i believe he will be one of the more successful BD players of this crop at the international level. tbh there are a lot of other BD players who could turnout similar to shakib i.e. shuvo and nasir, and as you say naeem.
Old January 19, 2009, 05:03 AM
Club Cricketer

I think that if everyone in the BD team felt like their whole country was behind them, as is the case in most other countries in the world, then they would play better. If they feel as though their country is not behind them, then it definitely plays on their minds. People should learn to support and not berate their team so much.

Naeem is a quality player, give him time. In my opinion, Ashraful is essential to the DB team, but he should be removed of his captaincy and allowed to focus on his batting alone.
Old January 19, 2009, 06:07 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadim 98
if u think he is faltu...so don't see him.no one is forcing u to see his batting.
LOL. This guy will stand by this team forever...and he's not afraid to express that fact after losing to Zimbabwe twice in a row.
Old January 19, 2009, 06:21 AM
First Class Cricketer

i know a player more faltu than naem,....ASHAR FOOL
Old January 19, 2009, 06:23 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
wow bro, if he is that good then what about his feet movement? what about taking singles and give strike to nazmul? what about not hitting the ball during powerplay? what about not taking singles when there is need to ? i don't know about much of his bowling, but in batting wise, he doesn't deserve to be in the team....u said that," show us some players who are better than them." but it sounds like, ekjon srota ekta gaan shuina bollo ei gaaner composer bhua, kintu oi composerer shomorthok bollo, parle apni nije gaan compose koira shonaien......tahole to worlde srota bole kichu thakto na..shobai composer hoye jeto.....i don't know how he got runs in NCL or other leagues, but he is not fit for international cricket
Oh hell have you watched Shakib bat? He looks DREADFUL. His technique is the most horrid thing I've ever seen. But it doesn't matter because he makes up for it with a lot of guts - as well as a whole lot of wrist work and great reflexes. Naeem as a batsman looks a whole lot better.
Old January 19, 2009, 06:24 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate
i know a player more faltu than naem,....ASHAR FOOL
Really? Never heard of him.
Old January 19, 2009, 08:04 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

I think Ryad is far better than Naeem with the bat & maybe the ball also.
I don't understand eventhough Ryad got a wicket with great econ rate why didn' Ash let him ball
rather than leting Nazmul?
Old January 19, 2009, 08:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Naem is really a fighter. He needs the time to perform.
He has the ability. This pitch is not easy to bat on.
Old January 19, 2009, 09:12 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Taskin, Rubel, Abul

Soon there would be a thread: Naeem Islam the greatest....!
Old January 19, 2009, 09:27 AM
First Class Cricketer

This is really a faltu thread. Everyone did really bad, but one has to go after Naeem only. I just joined BC and I see so many useless threads, although I have seen some quality threads.
Old January 19, 2009, 09:27 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowza
i don't know about being a shakib in the making but i believe he will be one of the more successful BD players of this crop at the international level. tbh there are a lot of other BD players who could turnout similar to shakib i.e. shuvo and nasir, and as you say naeem.
Standards are not set high for any BD players to be successful, all you need is to score 10+, and you are there.
Old January 19, 2009, 09:33 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
You are absolutely right.
Old January 19, 2009, 09:36 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Post of the month.